If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer to add to your recipe box, you should add this awesome BLT DIP! Only 4 ingredients! Made with sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon and tomatoes. This is another wonderful recipe share from my good friend (Mrs. N) from Maryland. I had this dip for the first time over eight years ago and have loved it ever since! This dip is always a hit and gets devoured at parties!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's regular or light)
- 1 cup sour cream (regular or light)
- 3 oz bag of real bacon bits (Oscar Mayer)
- 3-4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Finely shredded cheddar cheese (1/2 to 1 cup can be added to the dip or sprinkled on top)
- Finley shredded lettuce (sprinkled on top of dip)
Mix the four ingredients together in a medium size bowl and refrigerate for one hour. Serve chilled with your favorite crackers or sliced baguette. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by!