Today I made the easiest, moistest, fudgiest brownies ever. Just 4 ingredients to make an awesome fall treat! They also happen to be egg free (happy dance), so my youngest with an egg allergy can enjoy them too. She loves these brownies with vanilla bean ice cream on top. Dee-licious!
Pumpkin and Spice Double Chocolate Brownies
- 1 Family Size Box of Brownie Mix (18.4 oz or similar size)
- 15 oz Can 100% Pure Pumpkin
- *1 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. Pour into baking pan, spread evenly (mixture will be a little thick). Bake on middle rack of oven for 25 -30 minutes. Check with toothpick to make sure it comes out clean. Serve warm or cold. Wonderful served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
- If you don't have (or care for) Pumpkin Pie Spice or chocolate chips, just skip them, your brownies will still be awesome.
- *Don't have access to Pumpkin Pie Spice, no worries, head here, to My Blessed Life, for a great recipe to make your own.
- Baking times for ovens vary - be sure to check brownies after 25 minutes, you do not want to over bake.
- In the mood for muffins? Try my Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Muffins, Only 3 ingredients! Just like these brownies, super moist and delicious!
Thanks so much for stopping by!